Become a part of the new way of health for the U.S preventative health care . Health & Wellness is currently a $112 trillion growing industry as the population looks to maintain a healthy
With cancers being diagnosed up to 25% of the time and miss diagnoses up to 500,000 per year Health screening is on a rise and people are more subjected to non radiation screenings. Good reason is radiation long term effects and the rate of professionals over doing radiation is alarming
Health Screening business provides great pride-of-ownership and a high-level of job satisfaction knowing you may just saved someone’s life and the relationships we create last a lifetime.
- $49,500 – Franchise Fee
- $26,800-$37,800 – Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment
- $21,000-$60,600 – Real Estate, Lease Payments & Improvements
- $70,000-$100,000 – Inventory ( depending on the equipment needed for your use)
- $2,000-$7,500 – Training related expenses
- $7,000-$12,000 – Grand Opening (marketing and web site development)
- $3,000-$5,000 – Computer System
- $0-$4,000 – Visual Merchandising Fee
- $30,000 – $60,000 – 6 months additional funds
- $221,000 – $371,200 Estimated Total
The above is an estimate of franchise setup costs. Actual costs vary depending on local market prices and are stated here for illustration only. Preventative health care is the future get you foot in the door.
Things You Should Know
All candidates are required to have $100k in liquid assets with a $500k net worth. There are several third-party financing options you can choose from, including:
- Small Business Administration (SBA) loans from recommended third party lenders
- Retirement or pension rollover funding
Your Franchise Development Manager can provide further inform. Call us today if you are interested in this franchise opportunity of proactive healthcare.